Unfortunately, due to some technical issues, the scoreboard is currently unavailable.
Please note: this will not affect your ability to make donations, or collect pledges.
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Never Dance Alone-a-Thon powered by BMO is this Sunday!
Event Day Reminders:
- Upload your video on your favourite social media channel
- Remember to use the hashtag #neverdancealone
- Tag @kidshelpphone and your company (if applicable)
- Live event! Tune in this Sunday from 3-4 pm ET; AIR MILES and Jessi Cruickshank are hosting Facebook Live event in support of Kids Help Phone with musical performances!
Kids Help Phone professional counsellors and volunteer Crisis Responders are on the frontline, speaking to more and more young people every day. Thanks to you, brave calls for help will be answered.
- Sign up as an individual or a team with family, friends or co-workers
- Choose a song that makes you feel uplifted and connected
- Create a dance to the song and then post it to social media on May 31
- Earn rewards for your fundraising. The more you raise, the more you earn
About Kids Help Phone
Kids Help Phone is open 24/7 – there for young people who are growing increasingly isolated and scared while their other supports are dwindling. Now, more than ever, we need this movement to support the mental health and well-being of youth in Canada.
Funds raised through the Never Dance Alone-A-Thon powered by BMO will allow us to keep our promise to always be there for young people. For over 30 years, Kids Help Phone has supported youth by phone, text or chat. With your help, we’ll never stop. Learn more.